- Does Cosmo Kids Club have Private party rooms?
- How many guests can I invite to my kid’s party?
- What if I have more than the total kids permitted on the package?
- When do I need to provide Cosmo Kids Club with a final headcount?
- Can I bring my own decorations to my child’s party?
- Does Cosmo Kids Club have balloons?
- Can I bring my own food to the party?
- How do I reserve my kid’s party at Cosmo Kids Club?
- If I need to reschedule or cancel my kid’s party can I get a refund on my deposit?
If you did not find your answer, please feel free to contact us.
- Yes, your party will have a private designated area for displaying your cake and serving all the food and beverages.
- If your party is in Cosmo Kids Club San Juan, the facilities can accommodate up to 50 kids with their parents. We only reserve one activity at a time. Extra adults are welcome to relax in our seating areas, talk with other parents, surf the internet, watch television, or listen to our Cosmic Tunes. If your party is in Cosmo Kids Club Dorado and you are sharing facilities, you can accommodate 25 kids with their parents, per area. If your party is a VIP, this means you have all the facilities for your private use. VIP parties accommodate 100 kids with their parents up to a max of 300 people. Extra adults are welcome to relax in our hammocks, sit under the tree shades, talk with other parents, surf the internet, watch television, or listen to our Cosmic Tunes.
- Additional children can be accommodated for an additional cost per child. Please contact your preferred Cosmo Kids Club for pricing details. If your party exceeds 25 kids, you should consider a VIP package. We can receive more children, but in order to maintain staff-to-child ratios (for safety), we need to be prepared in advance.
- You will need to provide us with a final headcount three days prior to the party. This will allow us to make any final adjustments to your cosmic party package. At that time, the remainder of your balance will be charged. There are no exceptions; once we have your final headcount and the balance has been charged, packages cannot be altered.
- Yes, you are allowed to bring your own decorations. @ Cosmo Kids Club San Juan you need to bring your decoration two days prior to your party. For your convenience, our staff will take care of decorating the room for you, for just $25.00. In our VIP parties the decoration cost is already included. You just need to bring your decorating items. These decorations are considered basic. Any out of this Cosmo and extravagant decorations will have to be discussed with our staff for other charges that may apply**.
@ Cosmo Kids Club Dorado you may arrive 30 minutes prior to your party to make your own decoration. For your convenience, our staff will decorate the area with your items for $25.00, if needed.
***Silly string, confetti, piñatas, and streamers are not allowed. An additional cleaning fee may be assessed for excessive clean up or damage.
- Yes, balloons may be purchased when you book your party.
- You can bring your own birthday cake. @ Cosmo Kids Club San Juan you may only bring cold cuts (cheeses and Ham), sandwich spread and cones with ground meat. We do not allow any other outside food and/or beverages.
@ Cosmo Kids Club Dorado you may bring food, and you have to clean up after. An additional cleaning fee may be assessed for excessive clean up.
- We must have a valid credit card in the host’s name on file. A 50% deposit is required to place your reservation. No checks please.
- If your preferred Cosmo Kids Club has the date and time available, you are welcome to reschedule two weeks prior to your party. Deposits are non-refundable.